2012年12月10日星期一

google the pack and had al

, Is a beef to cook rice, a bowl of seafood bean curd soup, 2 cooks an egg, and 2 adjust to anticipate.
I say:"Thank!Thank!"Connecting to come over will keep on carrying, always not ability eat on the buffet.
That fatty a stretch hand a way:"The sorry Sir pays first, 120 dollars."The rules of bar is such, order what all is to pay first, fear that you didn't to money drink Gao.





The sixth blood dyes river bank river the five planets hotel of chapter 86
Renew time:2010-12-114:42:23 chapter word numbers:2790


Chapter 86 whether getting fed up with living is slanting(add more) I say:"120?The Ga is huge!(is so expensive ah)"
That fatty stays calm and collecteds, some disdainfully looking at me.I let go of tray and stretch hand to take out leather wallet, in have more than 3,000 cashes, I order two piece 100 dollars of, go toward set noodles ascend a put a way:"The thanks kept the change, didn't put zero Chaos on my body."Finish saying to keep on starting to carry tray.
That fat cook says:"Sir slowly uses!"Lay up bill to turn to the behind to go.
I carry tray to walk to a sofa of leaving front slightly far some behinds to sit down and put out strength a bottle of black pepper and a bottle of ketchup to pour on beef rice, mixed blend with fork and spoon and greatly stuttered.
"Sir, Nong good, I am a small Wen."Is a strange joss-stick set of, a meat body sticks my arm to sit down.
I twist once the head see and return is really one beautiful young girl very fair complexion of, the half grows darkly to let hair hang down to reflect Chen of bottom, a small face has a liking for go to cold gorgeous clean.
I say:"Small Wen, good name, is that what they make you come to accompany me?"
The small Wen smiles, the small Wen that smiles noodles is good-looking, and she says:"Elder sister speaks with me and says to just come to a handsome boy, I came out to go along with, Hey Hey, also go, also fairly good, Xi Xi."
I say:",cnn, Don't also force, don't like that I lift a bottom to walk, I have no an opinion and like me to sit a meeting first son, I a night didn't eat, I fill satisfied belly first, just emollient spirit with you dry order another."
"The Luo Luo Luo Luo!The elder brother talks good humor ah, like well, I like you, you aren't person in Shanghai?If not that person in Shanghai goes!"The small Wen says to stretch the mouth kissed an one mouthful on my face.
I hurriedly avoid being seen a way:"Do not do not, someone sees, much ashamed, wait a meeting two of us seek a nobody ground son, literally how do you kiss to all go!Wait I to have a meal first, don't urgently leave bright it's yet early for a sky shout, not you order first what drink?"
The small Wen says with smile:"Like well, the elder brother slowly eats, I order a bottle of France Cognac first, old to the girl's skin good, Xi Xi!"Say a to raise a hand, early wait the waiter in the neighborhood to hurriedly come over, the small Wen said an ocean text name to him, that waiter left.
I three times five divided by two, one eats voraciously and connects soup to take rice to all gobble up a to get empty.The just right waiter sent to a big bottle of red wine to come up, the town is in a big ice-cubes jar, once I see and doom and have already won the promotion young lady's way of this bar!
The general bar all has wine water promotion young lady's activity in the after midnights and accompanies the guest to drink to chat and lend machine to order some add one not thin a little bit puzzling imported spiritses, 1201 bottles of, close book must be 12,000.
I saw small Wen 1:"This is a bottle what wine?"The waiter lowers the head a way:"Sir, this is red wine in Provence, 1,500 dollar per bottle, can open?"
"Provence?France of, good, one dream of Lian You of in mention this place, open, pour to up pour up!"I simultaneously take out leather wallet and see the cash of inside, to waiter's way:"You can pay by card here?My cash is few!"
The waiter nods a way:"Can pay by card."
I am from the leather wallet in draw out a peony card that the work goes and pass to him,Facebook, the waiter has already answered card to leave.Small Wen already pour two cups last the red wine of amber, carry a way:"Elder brother, the small Wen respects you!"Finished saying to touch cup with me.
I say with smile:"The rules that presses the outside north touches but wants to toast!"
The small Wen says with smile:"Stem do, who afraid who, hum!Come!"
I wish, the young lady here is good capacity for liquors of, otherwise can not rise the role that the term "assist at wine parties", either.Indeed as expected small Wen one Yang Bo quaffs in one gulps, I also the one mouthful kept on doing.The taste of this wine isn't bad, I picked up wine bottle and pour with herself for her up, I say:"Small Wen, such a wine, you can lift how much?"
There are some ashamed ways in the small Wen:"Also have no how much of!Was seeing to the Sir a frequent clients?"
I say:"Is not familiar, say the true, this bar still keeps coming in for the first time and if not that being hungry hasty today probably can't also come in, could not touch as well you so beautiful young girl, all of everythings are predestinations, come, again do 1!"
We are two to keep on drinking again, this is the waiter to come back and go fetch my card and a note, he signals hint me to sign in the top, I once connected water pen in the his hand, natural and unrestrainedly the label ascended the name of river's big wave, the waiter returns the card to me, I take out leather wallet to put back card and without extra trouble take out bill to put to say in the tray in the his hand:"Thank you, this is to give yours."
Very the politely of waiter smiles next:"Thank Sir, occupy to call me, I over there."He pointed the buffet is there and fell back to leave.
I stretched hand and then hugged the body of small Wen, the body that started small Wen was just a little stiff for a while, immediately and then the Tan is soft in my bosom, my another hand kneaded her chin of white clean softness and quickly lowered the head to kiss her Jiao lips.
This kind of by hand and gruffly kneads kissing of young girl chin in the prison to have to invade sex very much!The small Wen starts struggling, helpless her body drive my the arm dead die the hoop lived to move and have to to use an underneath of two calf disorderly Deng, I step up a leg and press on a pair of thighs of her dress miniskirt.
Now, small Wen the elephant is a little hen that is lived by the big ash wolf control, helpless ground of free to me of chew to bite.I am loose to open to grasp her the hand of chin, stretched into a while downward she originally opened low of chest dress in, a Zuan lived one Tuo very flexible milk meat, heartily rolls, press to knead ……
Small Wen drive this kind of come all of a sudden of frivolous make to have no to resist of ability, she obviously and very of atmosphere, in fact everything also occurrence for an instant, I released her in less than a minute.
I looking at to be rattled of she, one face of bad smile, started to carry the wine cup itself to drink an one mouthful.The face of small Wen is some to transform because of but, she stares me, dare Nu but not dare to talk, I put a hand to her thigh, she stretches hand and then opens, and I say with smile:"How small Wen, I am to like that you just touch yours, how, do you assist at wine parties not to let something to touch here?"
The small Wen saw my one eye, stretched hand to take out a pack of"520" lady's cigarettes from the portable Ku the pack and had already drawn out a fulcrum to ascend.
I also take out one 35 smokes of payings, the Diao looking at her to say on the mouth:"Order smoke!Wanting don't I complain you!Come out to do and then don't pack pure, how?"
I saw tear falls in the face boudoir of small Wen, probably is that I divided too much, I just want to make reprisals she ordered a bottle of 1,005 wines to kill me.Myself will a little bit strict, the tone mollifies a way:"Small Wen, sorry, I am really to like you too much, so just ……" says I slowly depend in the past and stretched hand and wanted to hug her.
She suddenly stands up and carries to begin a pack of way:"Sorry Sir, I didn't accompany you, I changed one Ms. Ge for you!"Finish saying to start and then walk.I stretch hand a pull her way:"Stop,google!Do you want to come to come right away and want to walk and then walk?"
Coming from what my idea anticipate BE, this small Wen returned and then beat me a mouth!"Smelly rascal!"She shouts loudly 1.The owners in the bar all see come over to the this place, two waiters come over right away, and the back of the buffet runs to come over a man of bald.
The small Wen shouts a way:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论