2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre solo hat kept off to clam

I want to thank you."

"Thank me?"Zhang Xiao Tao Leng for a while,beats by dre solo.

"Have no your earth shine to attend to, Chen Xiao probably dead that time on the waste island."The Xiao feeling looking at Zhang Xiao Tao very hard.

Just this words, immediately let Zhang Xiao Tao of softhearted come down.

"You need not touched."The Xiao feeling continues to lightly say:"Though I appreciate you, but I can't yield."

"?"

Xiao feeling pendency eyelid, probably being oneselfs to all feel his/her own next this time words is some guilty.

"Originally, he really don't know I like him, I even didn't also intend to tell him.I ……I probably and he is two persons from ground in world.Would be to show interest, and how?He nearby has already had a female kid, there is Phoenix, have you, I don't want to take part in to be among this complicated relation, probably, I originally intend to remain this secret, then wait until definitely time, return to a Xiao house, then according to previously of plan, walk own life, lead own life ……in fine, can't have a too great relation with him.Probably a year, probably 35 years, probably and more, but finally will forget the ground to him ……"

Make reference to the time here, the Xiao feeling suddenly feels that oneselfs are all some funny, she says a ground of se words, oneself all have some don't believe.

Forget him?

Is possible?

Seem ……remember that to be spending a holiday inside in the cave on the island, 2 people carry on the back to depend back to the monster.Still have forest in, he feels own of time ……he is already ……

Subjugated ……

"But now, I can't yield."The Xiao feeling bit to bite a tooth and finally lifted an eyelid, brave orthoptic Zhang Xiao Tao:"My personality is so.Originally I intended I couldn't move forward this one step forever, can't tell him my heart ……can now ……ignore I would like to, I have already exceeded this one step!Now that I have already exceeded this one step, can't take back again!"

She profoundly absorbed tone, the voice wasn't big, tone firmness:"Want Yao not to do, now that did, must do till the last, don't leave a regret for oneself!"

Outside in the house, the sky keeps on hasing been dark.The ground place in civilization world that kept off to clamor here, on the sky of night, starlight particularly bright flicker.

Chen Xiao comes out door, see the figure of Phoenix sign a tree side at the distance ground, her figure seems to be that Jiao in the night view weak, from back see go, emaciated double of shoulders imitate a Buddha to still and just and lightly shiver.

The breeze late raises her show, in fine threads float a dance, Chen Xiao silent station at her after death distance's, here for an instant, imitating the place of a certain softness in the Buddha heart be suddenly bumped shot for a while.

The Phoenix very tiny Yang wears a head and looking at the sky ……the sky be mown by the thick leaf tree branch a cake of a cake of, the heavy star covering with falls in the person's eyes, but becomes the shape of sparse sparse Shu.

Chen Xiao quietly walks to Phoenix of after death, he stretches out to go to and imitates the shoulder that the thinking of Buddha subconscious presses on the Phoenix, but a short moment after, but finally took back a hand.

The Phoenix imitates a Buddha if have feeling, wait meeting son, Chen Xiao's hand slowly didn't fall in, she just finally sighed tone, You You soft-voiced way:"I know that you ……have already canned not remembered me, to?"

Her voice, depend on sparse take to cry a chamber.

Chen Xiao is silent, then he have to soft-voiced answer:"……Yes."

The Phoenix deeply absorbed tone, still don't turn head, her double the shoulder Be tiny to shrink, made an effort of embrace a double arm.Chen Xiao hesitated for a while and finally had never dared up to embrace her, but moved a step and stood at her last breeze place, use own body at least, held up some cool breezes of nights for her.

This small action, the Phoenix realizes, she once twisted a head to see Chen Xiao Yi's eye-here for an instant, Chen Xiao was clear to see Phoenix of beautiful eyes in, the existence is some sparkling things.

"I ……I don't mean to say sorry."Chen Xiao soft-voiced way:"I know to let these three words down to now the circumstance like this has no use.I just mean to say ……I don't remember a lot of affairs, a lot of ……H'm, should be a lot of.I believe that we definitely and ever once livinged a lot of stories, and, I also believed, they musted are all very fine.Although, I didn't remember them …… , I from your can see out some as well as realize in look in the eyes some ……"

The in the mind of Phoenix a soft, almost the tears Be long to flow, can she shakes later on:"You ……you say what these do with me."

"I don't know as well."Chen Xiao's wry smile, the his ground tone is a bit tiny bitter and astringent:"I don't know I by myself at do what.I don't know anything ……I feel that I must be a bastard, an idiocy, a simpleton ……incredibly hurt three beautiful female kids at the same time ……I mean to say sorry very much, but I really didn't remember once livinging of affair.I ……"

Pa!

The Phoenix is suddenly once turned round, the slap beats at Chen Xiao's face up, what she beat doesn't calculate to make an effort very much, but very loud and clear.

Chen Xiao got this for a while and imitated Buddha Leng Leng, also just the wry smile looking at Phoenix.Can the Phoenix is immediately but suddenly

Rushed toward into Chen Xiao Di's bosom, the hands tightly embraced Chen Xiao Di's neck, Chen Xiao's neck bottom, blare of cry.

Chen Xiao hesitated, but luckily, after hesitating, he finally still kept stretching out double arm and embraced the girl's body.

The Phoenix weeps over not long, she flowed in a short while tears, then raised head and stared at Chen Xiao Di's eyes ……thus near distance, such a bright and beautifully the Mou son stare at oneself, the female kid of such a beauty, write on the face full like aqueous tender feelings, Chen Xiao clearly felt his/her own heart almost is moment have no resist of melt.

"We ……and with a run meet, is at an afternoon."The Phoenix low voice tells, her imitating a Buddha is to soliloquize, and then seem is saying to let Chen Xiao listen to.

"That world noon, I go to a cafe inside and met you.Not ……should say, I am to intentionally see your ground.Because before that, I once heard you.A my old friend once tells me, I would meet a men, but this man, is that I in the clout ground to destine.I am very curious, went there, then, I saw you."

The voice of Phoenix is light:"Before seeing you, I don't believe that those destine a ground of destiny.But that world noon, I walk into a store and see you stand where and toward me smile.You grow a bit delicate, smile some Mian Tians, the look in the eyes is very clean, at that time, the sunlight spread on you ……I knew, oneself doomed!Do you understand?Your this little bastard, I feel that I doomed!"

Listenned to girl's son is this a few light words, Chen Xiao felt a Xuan of oneself's heart, was obscurely turned.

"Afterwards I just understand ……in fact and so-calledly destine and destiny, not definitely certain existence.I fancy you, mutually meet in the first time, in that eye!Not because of why destiny and destine, but is ……that day, your smile."

In Chen Xiao Xin one Zhan, a familiar felling inherits at heart, on shutting of his subconscious eyes, the double arm tightens and tightly embraces the girl in the bosom.

Brain inside, imitate a Buddha to contain some strange appearances, along with telling of Phoenix but Shan now come out ……

"Is small two!Slice two catties of beefs, there is first-class good wine tube beating 1 catty, again at will ascend a few refreshing small vegetableses come!!"

"I think that you should be that kind of to like to literally trail and discover other people** of person."

"How to see?"

"Because, you are very beautiful."

" Looks must the good-looking person be a good person?"

"Today is my birthday.Still always no one invite me to eat five quick Qian Yi Fen's beef hamburgers when I lead a birthday."

The girl in the bosom still just the low voice tell, will at the beginning that first time mutually meet of afternoon, 1.1 drop, tactfully relate, 2 people's each look in the eyes, each smile, even each sunlight ……

The Phoenix more says that the voice is more light and soft, looking at Chen Xiao's look in the eyes more of the gentleness is like water.But Chen Xiao, then tightly shut eyes, make an effort to embrace a girl, he even the still very tiny Cu wear eyebrows and catch the silk of at heart hard delicate of the felling for acquainting with ……

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论