2012年10月19日星期五

beats by dre to go to their home

Is it right?, you fear you the chief to be demoted ?I tell you ,do not be afraid ,it has come to me with .I have to tell you the truth ,our home , relationresultProvincial Party committeesecretary and summer have a relationship ,summer secretary and little pigtails are my mother grabbed ?He was afraid to leave me ! , relationresultTodaymorning as usual ,now from the 12O flower with only 7 flower ,which book to support you ,??!relationresultThe 568th chapter secretary .
relationresultFirstlisten to the words of Wu Li, frowns and more .This woman is enough strong ,full of running train Hu lie lie .Provincial Party committee secretary that is an officer ah ,how will people and you such a bitch is the home of the relations ,not to mention a small plait was your mother in his hands ,this is where and what thing? , relationresultComrade Wu Li ,some words can wrong ,say evil behind the leader ,is a serious undisciplined phenomenon ,you are wrong .
Understand? , relationresultWu Li saw thejudge didn ,also not know mind which Jin take wrong ,say a little tin dumbfounded words : cut a small section ,you understand what ah !That year summer secretary in my grandmother village in the countryside ,he stole a big girl belly to the big ,but he ran back to the city life .
Do you know that he who is the kid ?I tell you ,is our municipal Party committee secretary of yan ... ... , relationresultThe firstheard here ,watching Wu Li do not know what terrible words ,from her one of a mouth to say ,quickly interrupted : ,the line, you do not want to say, these words so far .
Now you go back to the two mobile phone use ,and , relationresultWrite acheck to .Otherwise ,I will be reporting to higher authorities ,for you to deal with . , relationresultI just don ,check I did not write ,I think you can take me !You make me mad.
I will go look for summer ,provincial Party committee secretary .If he doesn agree to my request ,I will put his dirty work. To exposed .They Secretary of provincial Party committee secretary of a municipal Party committee are not afraid, I a little afraid of what ah deputy section chief ! , relationresultThe firstsaw Wu Liyue said more outrageous ,was a bit afraid .
The woman of the mouth so they won ,if one day of summer is the Secretary of secretary of the illegitimate child it came out on top ,tracing ,you will get away .Then ,again by the Wu Liyao port ,said that it was told myself a person, it may be a big trouble ,he is to jump the Yellow River also wash not clear .
relationresultThe firstman, very honest ,are from the family education is never speaks ill of men behind their backs .It is precisely because of this ,small mouth is also very close to Mu Guoxing ,when the driver during the superfluous words ,not a word said ,was to get Mu Guoxing trust .
relationresultThe firstthought ,it must be immediately reported to Sun Shuting ,should have , relationresultOne daythe sun tracing down ,or let the Secretary-General to make a proof ,have been reported to the leadership of this thing .
To the sun secretary ,to think of a way to get Wu Li adjusts a comprehensive department ,put such a shrewish woman in Cory ,like a time bomb ,do not know what time will burst .If one day accidentally rang ,it was not only themselves ,not general people will follow it .
relationresultThink of here,the first to put on a smile : Wu section chief ,I see you right now are not good ,and Cory was now nothing ,you can go home and rest ,think ,what they should be doing .
, relationresultWu Lilistens thinking Xiaotian is afraid of her ,also with a look down from a height .The judge said: ,since you section chief let me go home ,so I went home to rest .However ,you have to give me to work normally, can me leave ,but not I rest !I wanted to take this month attendance award ,my son to buy a coat !The last time i .
.. ... , relationresultODAthen there mind to listen to her here .Ah ,waved his hand : wukezhang ,all according to you do ,do what you want ! , relationresults notright , relationresult!Early know you so sensible, I just don you noisy .
Well, I will go ,bye bye ! , relationresultWu Liqi watchedher a beautiful small Mulan motorcycle left, ODA immediately responsible for material storage small Zhao Jiaojin office .relationresultXiao Zhao ,I ask you ,wukezhang take this two mobile phone why don stop ?Don know we Cory formulated the regulations ? , relationresultODAin Cory have been colleagues and a benign countenance ,never like today so serious .
The narrative of a just to work near the small girl ,where experienced these things ah ,orbit red almost dropped a tear .relationresultChief, when you do not, all is long Wu ,a person said to calculate ,she wanted to take things, who dares her ah !As you can see ,he even money secretary and leadership are not put in the eye ,I just participated in the work of such a small staff, where she dare to make carping comments on ah !I know ,let Cory very strict rules ,in order not to cause trouble for me ,every time she took away a thing ,I will let her in Chukuchan signed .
Chief, you don punish me, I managed to seek the grandfather ????got the job ,I don to lose it . , relationresultThe firstlisten to the Zhao family ,like Wu Li in addition to take mobile phone ,there are other things : Zhao, listen to what you mean ,wukezhang like not took two mobile phone ,what ah ?You said ,every time she took you let her out single sign on ?She signed the Chukuchan let me have a look ! , relationresultXiao Zhaonodded his head ,turns back to his office ,he soon brought a thick pile of chukuchan ,beats by dre.
relationresultODAtook out single ,was immediately shocked .General Cory warehouse some things ,is this Wu Li did not take .Rough rolled ,together with the mobile phone ,the value of these things up to nearly twenty thousand yuan .
relationresultODAfelt something was seriously wrong ,a short period of time, the Wu Li that took so many things ,if it goes on like this ,this is the limit ?The woman courage is also very large .
He thought it must as soon as possible to report to the Secretary-General ,or one day ,she will give themselves out of trouble .relationresultXiao Zhao ,you go back to work ,these Chukuchan is first placed in me .
If you do not want to assume the responsibility ,this thing don about the , relationresult,otherwise ,causing trouble I won . , relationresultThe firstlook at Cory people are in busy with their work, take those Chukuchan quietly slipped out of the office ,my heart like a thief .
From small to large no of others behind said others a bad ,but today to lead to a personal form, appeared really feel some very uncomfortable .relationresultSun Shutingwas in the office document review ,believe I knock on the door came in ,face is also very serious ,startled, he also knows small home visits ,thought the ODA family what has happened .
relationresult,what time are you coming back ?How was the old man home ,all right ? , relationresultThe Secretary-General ,my parents are in good health .I went back for a few days so ,feel we treasure and also changed than before .
Our village is each and every family have built new houses ,some also built two two-story small building .Villagers say it is mu secretary made blessing ,they see the Fuxing Secretary drivers back ,ran into my lire I and my father to go to their home for dinner . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论