2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre his is just a little

Work properly, you ate great suffering today!"
Turn head to took a look a few guys on the grounds, then walk over there, that person residue the man handed, this guy frightenned the body shrink together, is shivering, meticulous way:"You you you you you, You don't come over!"
I smiled:"You trust, I don't beat you.", I intentionally sighed tone:"I annoy from cradle to the grave and made moves and then controled not to live importance, but it happened that I a see your this kind of person's residue come right away spirit ……in case of beat you a misfortune of, I still ask for trouble, so, you stop worrying, how can't I touch yours."
I took out a cigarette and cannot helped but saying rather several Yans again.This woman is absolutely a bit puzzling!
I am unbearable to rebuke severals to her weak good deceits:"Are you getting more crazy?Is incredibly honest of walk with them?Return taking of darling, are they home again to take money?Why don't you make the colleague report to the police?"
Rather the Yan hangs a head, suddenly soft-voiced way:"Chen Yang ……have you been already reported to the police?"
"Have no."I shake head:"Report to the police?Too cheapness this bastard."
Led meeting son, my cellular phone rang, is Wei, he has already taken a person to arrive down stairs, I let the Wei directly take a person to come up.
This boy incredibly and at a stretch pulled over all of more than ten public securities of gold wall brilliancy, two bread cars.The Wei have a liking for to compare a little bit fat recently, however the face ascends that wound Ba still ferocious fearfulness.Rather the Yan eye takes a look to flow out to come in so many people, some frightened, fear of saw my one eye:"Chen Yang ……"
"It is all my friend."I light way:"Rather elder sister, small today five I conclude this affair for you!In case this person's residue hereafter return vexed you!"
Rather the Yan seems to mean to say what, but I have already turned a head to see Wei one eye:"Does the place get ready?"
"Old place." Wei opened a mouth to smile to smile:"Did not handle affairs with little five elder brotherses for a long time, mama of, today can good well great a great."
All of more than ten under charges is I originally at gold wall glorious younger brother, greatly parts of persons all once got my to take care of and got beat to receive with me, respectfullly polite respectfully shouted a few little five elder brotherses, my order chase a few guys, alls get on the car.
"Rather elder sister, there is divorce letter of agreement in your home?You made a divorce to make so long, home affirmation includes this thing."
"H'm ……have."Rather the Yan is some discomfort, move over here a soft-voiced way:"Chen Yang ……you don't do what the affair of space come out ……not good ending of."
I smiled and clapped her shoulder:"Stop worrying rather elder sister, this affair my in the mind contains proper restraint."I sighed tone:"In fact don't blame you ……alas, you a women are here and have never kissed to have no past of, meet this kind of person not to dare to make known, can not resent you, either."
Come downstairs, the Wei got on the car that person's residue and moreover several all guys for extorting, then a group of people drive small area, rather the Yan then ascended my car.
"Wei, you go first, I take my elder sister sees at the hospital and turns head me to seek you in the past ……" difference is previous I and the Wei handed over to treat a , then took rather Yan inattention, soft-voiced way:"Like well'receive'they, but don't be next too malicious hand, I late order and then soughted you in the past."

Chapter 85 【trust, I don't beat you 】



Get to hospital in checked for a while, rather Yan nothing important affair, a little bit swollen on the face, it is said that is got a box on the ear.I sigh in a side, that person's residue's pouring is really next must go to a hand ……
BE appearing lost in thought, but the female doctor who takes mouth-muffle use the vision disdaining to very much to see me and seem still soft-voiced way:"How to there is this kind of wife's man ……" then point at me to drink a way:"Feed!You!Prescribe a medicine!Her gum bled!Isn't you a man?Resembling a mold is presentable, how can begin like this to the female comrade?"
Rather the Yan facial expression rises red, hurry way:"Is not him ……he is me ……is my younger brother."
The female doctor's look in the eyes this is just a little bit kind and genial:", So ……H'm, your this younger brother isn't bad."Changed a little bit kind and genial tone:"Go to the window of outside the left side**money go to, remember to go home to order an ice-packing for her lane, don't have to be too long for a time, tomorrow will decrease swelling."
I repeatedly wry smile, take rather Yan to come out.Rather Yan but pull me, soft-voiced way:"Chen Yang, do you want to also check for a while?Just your seeming to be also is ordered wound ……"
I shake head:"Need not."Wish this small wound to calculate what?However is to get two steel pipes, didn't see blood don't break leathern.
However the strength son of that grandson isn't small either, beat I still do unclearly now painful.
The time that prescribes a medicine, I ask the inside the person of the window way inside:"Feed, teacher, can open one more bottle of red flower oils for me?"
"Buy a medicine to go out to seek a medicine store to go!Is a hospital here!"The person of inside returned very impatiently a , throw the medicine to the window way, quickly take away the slip in the my hand.Faced, also turned over a cold stare to me.
Mama of, this is our character of national hospital.
I the mouth of Pie Pie, and rather the Yan come out front door in the hospital:"You return to first and go home to take a break, the company doesn't also go."
"Do not go!"Rather the Yan immediately refuses:"I go together with you!You don't do a silly matter Chen Yang!If you for helping me successful in career asked for to bother, I will have qualms of conscience dead!"
I smiled:"You trust, I can't of."
See rather Yan still don't trust, I sighed tone, positive color way:"Rather Yan, we know each other time not to calculate long, but I, you should have a little to understand,cheap beats by dr dre.I just want to conclude this affair for you!Is another of I didn't say, I just told you, I before be not what good person, this kind of affair I was to have never done, my in the mind knew proper restraint, can't ask for for oneself troublesome."
My in the mind's hasing a words don't speak:The square Nan comes back and estimates that I can't keep on treating, either in this company, before facing to walk, it is a to at last help rather Yan this pitiful woman.
Rather the Yan also thinks brush-off, but is all the way driven to send her to return to a home by me, strong line of her draw down car, then say to her:"Do not report to the police, remember."
Then free to rather Yan how yell, I without telling anyone drive to leave.
In fact be apart from city west rather not far place in the Yan house, there is a small warehouse, on Huaihe Qin's side not and far, originally have an old food factory here, afterwards the factory son closed down, but the food factory leaves a few warehouses, be rented to go out, an among those are what night clubs rent, exclusively use to pile some miscellaneous articles or objectses, for example the wine water, food, etc. ……
The place is more strange here, formerly I once did some"affair"s here as well.
Drove a car to open into have already abandonned factory front door, now this factory son inside nothing important person, only see a needing of a street inside industry of front door personnel, literally throw two packs of cigarettes to him, ignore everything, know very much mutually.
Under charge a younger brother squats down at the door to smoke and far and far sees me driving to come over and immediately standing.I get off to walk to him nearby:"How?"
What about him open a mouth a smile:"Elder brother Wei at in satisfy."
I order and gave repeated advice to 1:"See tight."
"Five elder brothers stop worrying, this son nobody comes."
I humed 1 and took out a pack of cigarette whole box to throw to him:"It is a little bit clever."
Push away door in the warehouse to go in, inside a son dank flavor.
Nanking three noodles wreath mountain one side depend a river, in winter degree of humidity in the air very big, this kind of warehouse inside, regularly disappear sunlight, some boxes in the corner up all became mildewed, come in a son strange flavor.
Wei this boy took off coats all and took a chain that exclusively uses to lock bicycle in hand and folded into one confidence in the hand and took a point on the forehead sweat, a face is some to rise red, the wound Ba on the face is more red to become bright, whole squat down to up smoke at the one mouthful box.
Be brought back on the ground of a few guys have already been alongside of to squat down, the hands embrace a head, and the back leans against a wall.Have to say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论