2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats ary didn't know to g

In the morning haven't spread to the utmost of take telescope to conjecture each other in the mist.My image need not narrate in detail, the list is that the sufficient flickering and shiny gold tooth He is virtuous to pull Mu Be getting more gifted with photographic memory.But he, the high shape contains breathing with unique and free from vulgarity son and covers with a silvery big Hui, good romantic gleeman.But the spacious shoulder but again make me feel his decorous like mountain, the gleeman isn't likely to give me thus strong oppression feeling!Carefully, will not drive the shape captivation of his grace, he is a wolf that comes from north!Go together with silvery hair again, the face Kuo of classic United States, a word, cool!Being cool to arrive myself is ashamed!
Is really cool!The bird person just plays toward me cool?Once the battleship brigade slip away a son row to open and tee off a flag signal way:The day virtuous orchid waters is the allies of Pu Rui and man Sa allies allied defend of waters, we under way and at the sea search and rescue activity consociation the soldier play, person with no duty at, soon and soon leave!
Day, I gold tooth did the pirate become loiterer in the your eyes?Say well, loiterer I am full to have no a matter stem, beat you to come!
Just the leveret Zai son He of way was virtuous to pull Mu, but by dint of 30 many Weis in the North Sea of new styles were horizontal square Fan battleship wanted to frighten me?Although this battleship battles the function be been quite good,also wanted to see who use in hand!If that benefit.Thunder Si conductor, I perhaps will give three thin side of dividing, but you-be the He virtuous to pull Mu?You have to take out real strenght proof to let me see!
"Dead straight charge forward for me!"I like this order way.





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 187 fight the comparison of method
Renew time:2009-4-314:50:42 chapter word numbers:2147

The He is virtuous to pull Mu, silly B, return to play one T type war method for me?This set of is what I play smelly, early dated!
Although your ship also refits gold big gun, the ship also compares my a little bit small, run quickly, you forgot 1:00:Under the thermodynamic power similar circumstance, the ship is small don't bear a dozen!
My battleship brigade takes no cognizance his warning and stubbornly gets into his site that he thinks, he on the contrary wit end good!Beat, still don't beat?The other party but the gold with outlying fierce tooth pirate.
I think a short moment the He is virtuous to pull Mu to definitely make a choice numerous times.
Let me come to teach you how to do!
Stubbornly jilt to pass by one heavy slice of rain of playing.
The He is still virtuous to pull Mu more vigilance ground.I am blunt past his warships avoided my sharp point and hereafter backed a big step.This backs and at last saves him, I jilted to play rain in the past and only hurtled on the most anterior my flagship to in the clout a target, and the practical ability sank 1.This still Lao Tze hold cannon in person and use a warship head lord to bombard with artillery!
My war allies, unexpectedly a cannon didn't in the clout!
I tee off flag signal on board:Time is long don't fight, can't order cannon Nian of son?
Although I know to all blame him and just tried one person to direct five battleship, the technique difficulty was opposite to raise to order.However I if not ashamed anger they, when do they just know to go forward?Must stimulate them to grow up quickly and quickly, pull out seedling every day, that grass isn't long also long!This leadership method that would is my gold tooth.
Isn't in brief a little bit coarse?Don't hostile opinion I, we be so coarse come over of, till today of intimidating the whole European sea!
The another skill that the He is virtuous to pull Mu I also don't know, however the conductor art pours is an easy style of writing, draw up 30 warships to run quickly in the his hand.Run, I make you run.Have a rule of law you!
Tee off flag signal:Oneself looks after himself/herself, each each skill!The initiative adds to go out.
We this wants respectively for fight.
Your He is virtuous to pull Mu not is run?We compare to run with you!Opportunity to create in the middle of floating suddenly and uncertain mobile warfare, find out flaw, once 1 time all over the place toss about the other party and eat up an enemy at 1.1:00, Qu punctually machine, one shot but put out it, should be our pirate excels most !
Follow mine now, connect my flagship at inside, only five ships.Thus, order an intelligent degree Gao Duo!
I had fun to recruit malicious."No.234 warship you walk to cover me with the snake, the thermodynamic power squeezes battle front;On the 5th, make bait!The flagship all cannon follows me and point which dozen which!"
No.5 warship the good elephant stunned a head in the confused conflict, the silly B ground hurtled the dangerous district that can visit to hunt into enemy's warship,Monster Beats;The silly B captain is always a lot of, not only we have, the He is virtuous to pull Mu there more!Arrived a mouth side at the sight of the find of plump, unbearable go up to rob.And this place my No.234 the warship be still seeing have no composition ground to beat to spread cannon, isn't a superior to basically can not see clearly, 234 warships grow this disorderly cannon and have already carelessly arrived ten battleship turns we thermodynamic power turn inside!
The trouble of biggest new hand:A disorderly he by himself all will disorderly.The advantage of biggest experienced person:In disorder medium dispassion, disorderly medium win victory.
My No.5 warship the momentary didn't know to get as well how much shell, "bang bang Pang Pang" on board, emit black smoke everywhere, open hole everywhere, enter water everywhere.Is a huge round luckily, the crest gets, momentary half will the son can not sink.What about small pirate Zai sons of battleship, their thief must very, all pregnant essentially flee for life for the bait awakening, the enemy's cannon hasn't beaten, the deck that they are all an onrushing crowd to hide into bottom went.Have no a silly B to stand to shout on the deck:"The devils dynasty this come!Yi?Dozen not medium beat not medium!"
That is all details in the cartoon.
Like, the government troops of No.5 warship gloriously completed a task.They connect down want to do of, if we won they have to save and hurt, that waits dead they.(Don't BS, we claim to be government troops, both parties of war, all has right to think that oneself is justice.We never from vulgar.Our pirate also has big head of group and small followers, why can not call government troops?)
Connect down to see ours.
I sink a track:"234 match with me, accept a net!"
Then basically attend to not and up give order.I operate a lord in person by myself cannon, the gunner of 110 cannon follows me and point which dozen which.Basically one cannon is a , because the gunner of my flagship tightly follows behind me, the thermodynamic power is very concentrated, 150 hair shells at a time, which ship can be subjected to?Get 110 cannons deathless just strange?
My one breath is a little bit precise to shoot five times, beat five clear Bas.The thermodynamic power inside of circle still has another five targets, drive I the No.234 warship of small cent brigade to polish off.
How to beat others?Just have spare time the war method for observing and learning a brothers brigade now.
If describe with four words our dozen method, one person's a word, so my style be-"malicious"!
Adding an inside is enough"quick"!He also ran many places, Mediterranean Black Sea big desert in Africa, the North Sea, realizing time is a vital truth, ha ha, the leg feet did out!The speed is highest, speed=explosion dint, respond to just talk quickly last technique!Drive he up flee next jump of, put one cannon to run, bomb to sink not much, harm small cent brigade gun muzzle at him of many, fear tenth, , compare my war to spin all good!
Anne Tony.Gold Suo, the age isn't old, conductor style but unusually sink"steady".Five huge round the waters that is steady to steadily defend at the one, the mutual match helps to defend, at hail the similar shell season is steady if the huge rock truely attained to allow his wind blows and rain beats down, I am from the Wei however the immobility.His defend a type is the tightest, make of the ship think the empty son of Chou basically cans not finds, entirely be blocked at violent of thermodynamic power turn outside.Occasionally have already drilled the incoming, die!After throwing 45 ships, again the nobody dared to seek Anne Tony than row.
Forget firm Lai of card at I the first work on board is to do what of?Ha ha, he is that my sailor is long, specialized**of."Precise gunnery" gets my true oral tradition and come to 1 to beat a , at a stretch polish off 6.
"Quickly malicious steady quasi-"!The He is virtuous to pull Mu to meet thus the combat team of style, don't discard just strange!He thought to learn the two times son T type war method and then can at the sea compete for hegemony?Is bad from afar he!
His fleet sinks now at least of sink, lie on the water of can not move, basic all discard.Include his flagship among them!If he the time can get to take off to living a sky now, I think he definitely teaches profoundly, can hardly forget my gold tooth.
No having to opportunity I.Shout loudly a way:"The brotherses, again hard 1, accept a net to get fish, went home to have a meal!"
This time once the net accept and have no Sweden navy to lift Du He on the voyage history virtuous pull Mu of this person.Who call him Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论