2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook can see clearlyEven

Is the divine power of spirit what your my ability wildly from guess a degree?"
Water lotus "slice"ed a , but took the taste of despise to sweep my one eye, seem is disdaining my superstition.
I but Be driving and whispering a way:"The month is old, how many decades has it been since you made us fixed, why no longer plus how many decades gather together over 100 years?So a hundred years fix ……ha ha!"
Water lotus didn't listen to clear, but knew that what I whisper will never be good words, hence the Ning eyes ask a way:"You at whisper what, can loudly order?"
I smile a way:"I am saying, even if we only have several decades of predestination, I also really satisfied."
Water lotus is one Zheng, see me but rarely have never spoken to blame, suddenly tiny tiny a sigh a way:"Wen Jia Wei, I am the saint female of the temple of precious jade Lin, this you should know?"
I order a way:"The teacher once spoke of for me."
Water lotus light way:"We the precious jade Lin temple saint female in fact with you now the position likeness in clear door, want to connect the Zhang precious jade Lin temple temple seat of host to place in the days to come of, but the precious jade Lin temple temple the lord then request to life long can not marriage."
I frightened,Facebook, can not help calling a way:", What smelly rules is this ?If be all like your temple of precious jade Lin so, our mankind and don't be heirless?This doesn't go very much, I must seek your head to discuss this person important event, the planned parenthood can go, but heirless consumedly don't go!"
Water lotus listenned to not from burst once the Chi smile and immediately appreciate my skin a rose of deep purple color, Chen way:"Once hear you poverty, didn't expect and unexpectedly poverty arrive this situation!What call our head?Still have, we the precious jade Lin temple temple lord saint can the female not marriage to unexpectedly become mankind's important event?Is absolutely rubbish!"
I ha ha on smiling, immediately way:"Certainly is mankind's important event!The spoilt daughter of a rich family are Hong Kong queen, absolutely is the direction mark of our Chinese female kid, a female kid to emphasize mimicry object, you unexpectedly don't marriage, if that proper age female in China unexpectedly and competitively imitates, China not is get heirless?"
Water lotus Pie mouth way:"Still in the blah!Feed, you again ridiculous I can want to put on your remembered?"
I a surprised, hurriedly shake head a way:"Do not say, don't say!However, the spoilt daughter of a rich family wants to know:Defend the people's more than defend Chuan.This light's being eradicated completely An by intimidation to talk isn't big viable, An will also stomach Fei!"
Water lotus smile way:"BE so?H'm, did you still really remind me.If this young lady once feeling that you dare stomach Fei to this young lady, this young lady takes a double-edged sword to set aside your belly to see, exactly inside whether really in the stomach Fei!"
I am suddenly and violently cold, wry smile way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, stomach Fei belly inside where can see clearly?Even if you open An the bowel break a belly, the inside also only has dirty thing!"
Water lotus is light a say with smile:", In belly have no?Hear a person as long as telling a lie, the brains will seethe.The doing not when the time comes want me opens skull for you to see, know you are to isn't an unreliable, say good to listen words son in mouth, but the stomach Fei of full brain!"
I thoroughly had no language and immediately but unintentionally saw in the mirror water lotus just and satisfiedly steal to smile, read Dao in mouth of unexpectedly BE:Heel originally young lady Dou?You this sex maniac still differ far!
After arriving a jade tree, we sought the region's most luxurious guest house and declared the jade tree of SAMSUNG class hotel.However let people's wry smile of BE, the condition of this hotel is also really too simple and crude, television unexpectedly still surface of sphere of, and the bed sheet look also too the age is a little bit long ago, up spread all over vicissitudes of life color and luster, saw water lotus jade face Be tiny to change.
Want to know although the condition of big river dam trip store almost, but the bed sheet is very clean, the disposition loves the female kid of Jie to this but some pay attention to.
I saw a hurriedly soft-voiced way:"Do not urgently, I go to street the top to spoilt daughter of a rich family you buy a new bed sheet of bed come at top receive up not all right?"
Water lotus tooks a look me and whispers a way:"That quilt also looks very dirty!"
I smile a way:"Know, I along together squared away for you, very not?"
Say my turning round to leave, but having never seen to arrive after death beauty is that some confusing look in the eyeses ……
I went to street to ascend to purchase new bed sheet and quilt sack and some daily necessity-then its for washing conditions of the hotel so"good", only afraid daily necessity also absolutely after showing people very depressed.
After returning to hotel, I send over there all thing water supply lotuses, but didn't expect she unexpectedly has already ordered a meal to send to room!Compare but talk, the meal here is still fairly good, compare at least we are on the road or in the big river dam meal of the food can not mention in the same breath.Make me shocked BE, food in unexpectedly have a bottle of red wine to stand up among them.If order two red candles again, complete even if is the sweet candlelight dinner of the lover's.
After once connecting the thing that I buy, water lotus makes me once wash hands to come out a dining, but oneself opened wine bottle and very expertly poured a red wine slowly at be wiped very clear brand-new glass cup in.When I come out, she is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"A Wu Dang Lao's firewood that save only here was bought by me, smelt flavor very good."
I am startled, not from way:"What force be an old firewood?BE which food?"
Water lotus smells speech one Zheng, immediately not from lose to smile, just a little the Yan mouth mouth way:"Be not!Wu Dang Lao's firewood is our form of address of the HongKongness to the c HILD red wine of m OUTONROTHS."
I smell a speech wry smile way:"Execuse me, the An seems a villagers, have no research to the red wine, but know to drink some acerb flavors, far and rather drink fruit wine to make people comfortable great."
Water lotus is tiny tiny on smiling, stretch hand to invite me to sit down, stare at me way:"These two days Mr. Wen implicated!"
I took a look beauty, way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, you hereafter with me talk still don't Sir, you of, listen to extremely tired.I hereafter call you extravagant, you made my name get."
Water lotus nods a way:"All right.However, you are older than me how old, I make your name don't greatly seem to match Chinese traditional?Want to be not me to call your eldest brother?"
My Ya however, immediately and mysteriously smile, way:"Call my elder brother also not is can not.However the spoilt daughter of a rich family knows at first the female kids of calling my elder brothers all come to now how end?"
Water lotus smells speech suddenly a Qiao face the Fei is immediately red, kicked me one feet, Chen way:"Bad guy, I hereafter call you Malaysia monkey get!"
Facing is ever elegantly simple if the beauty of fairy, qualities nobility was unexpectedly thus lightly abashed thin Nu, my eyes were rich in beauty, drive water lotus that snow white skin beautiful face, pretty woman jade color draw on.
Hence, this meal finally eats excrescent ambiguity,cnn, although be trampled by the beauty because the tube doesn't wear his/her own eyes instep swollen old Gao, I heart bottom is sweet in fine threads like drop to honey bottle in similar,google.
Certainly, that force's being an old firewood is also exterminated almost exhausted by us ……
The second day a cut off greatly and early, the sky didn't°yet be bright, I just got up to wash and brush to complete, had never accepted to think water lotus unexpectedly starts knocking to ring my door.I open door to say with smile:"So early knock on door, whether what is up want to bother an elder brother?"
Water lotus is tiny tiny on smiling, soft-voiced way:"Elder brother Hou in Malaysia, we have to set out now!"
I am one Zheng, ask a way:"Does the spoilt daughter of a rich family so early set out, whether take place what affair?"
Water lotus soft-voiced way:"I saw last night a few old friends seeming to be with us to stay at in the same hotel."
I order and turn round to bring up nearby a cupboard to ascend that shoulder bag, way:"That good, we leave!Spoilt daughter of a rich family, your baggage should have already put away?"
Water lotus takes out oneself after death of the shoulder bag, smile way:"Elder brother Hou in Malaysia, when you do beautiful dream, I even the breakfast all has already got ready!"
We hence quietly arrive at total set in the hotel to deregister room, launch almost dark open country of 4x4 dynasty to speed but go to.
After leaving a hotel about and doing not arrive half for hour, drive of the water lotus suddenly stop the car to the wayside, to amaze of I way:"We enjoy breakfast first, then wait for old friend to appear now."
I am picking her up not to know to when buy good chicken piece, bread Kobe beef milk and asking Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论