2012年11月19日星期一

cnn also feel not enoug

Seem to be in advance have already guessed my reaction, she satisfiedly says with smile.
"In fact ……even I also frightenned by myself."Her wry smile writes.
"Why?"I ask a way.I am really very good strange we however just once saw a face, he says that she likes me ……and our meet is not very good either, falling in love at first sight??Or ……she is'be been crazy by the Nue'!!
"Why don't I know as well?Your strength, your heartless, also have your inhospitality these all deeply draw on me, the probably biggest reason because your dissimilarity ……with the general man's dissimilarity!!"It is beautiful graceful to sweetly say.
"This sentence is the good ear familiar??Do I seem to where once listen to!"I beg for a way.
"You are different from the another man, they aren't frightened that I am to don't have the purpose approaches me ……because of I of beauty more because I BE'gold emperor'of granddaughter!!But you are dissimilarity from them ……"
"What dissimilarity?"I interrupt to ask a way.
The "you this bad egg not only beat I just still make an effort so of beat ……" beautiful friendship says mercilessly to bite on my shoulder.
"……" I have never made a noise and allow her and bite, she tored and bit while being her to see me don't respond she slowly loosenned and revealed in the look in the eyes 1 kind'worry', worry my pain ……her puppy Be similar to lightly lick two times, she just once bit of place, then dynasty I very naughtily smiled to smile.
"When my brain in all the time of emergence you of time I discover that I originally fancied you ……"
"Probably that is to hate!!"I interrupt to say again.
The "don't preach with me …… I have been not small, I know what am to hate, what is loving felling ……" beautiful friendship takes thick slightly drunk cry.
"……" I have no language.
"But when I know that you have engagement to marry with fairy Di ……do you know?My hearts are all ground ……I from the little nothing important friend, the best friend only has pity and the fairy Di is 2 people ……can I incredibly fancied the fiance of I good friend!!Blare~~~~"The beautiful friendship cries to say, tears and nasal discharge beat wet my clothes.
"I and fairy Di ……" I want to comfort her, in fact I know that I don't have this necessity ……the tears is hers, love not to drop is her business, can~~~~The chemisette tears is a kind of weapon of gains and losses, it can make me feel at a loss what to do at least, panic, guilty!!
"I know that you rescinded betrothal ……be my heart for me to hear this news very self-contradict, happy, because you aren't the fiance of fairy Di any more ……;But angry because you abandonned my good friend ……whether I is very self-contradict?"The beautiful friendship stopped weeping over to ask a way.
"……" I continue to have no language to beg for a way:"Make reference to an antinomy who again never antinomy lead?"
"World company's alliance that I start to you causes disturbance the attention he/she wants to arouse you ……but my small beat small make connect your attend to members can not deal with, I am very useless ……I have no fairy Di of delicate and touching, also have no pity gentle and soft consideration to blare~~~~"The beautiful friendship says to say and cries and saw to wine really isn't a good thing.
"You …… very beautiful ……" this is I have to truly recognize ……even if she is also very violent.
"Xi Xi~~~" beautiful Ya Po Ti but smile of way:"This person's house certainly knows ……is very self-confident to this person's house ……can the I still Is also feel not enough, for the sake of enrichment oneself ……for canning become a go together with ascend you of the woman returned to college and did exercises in gymnastics hard ……Xi Xi~~~~Even understand most my pity all think that do I grow up, is getting more reasonable~~~"the beautiful friendship laughs merrily, front a moment is crying, after a moment but is smiling, I can not help exclamation:"The rains and winds are impermanent, the weather.Being unpredictable mood is a woman~~~~"
"H'm~~~~For the sake of this target I make great effort~~~~But do exercises in gymnastics really very bitter good 噁~~~~"Said to say beautiful friendship stomach acid a to flow out to vomit out, after vomiting continue to mumblingly break a continuously continuous way:"The good bitterness is well bitter …… really like bitterness well bitter ……" at last and really asleep ……
"Ha ha~~~~Unexpectedly I have some the capital of being the idol ……"treat feelings of beautiful friendship I can categorize it livings for my daughter to the idolatry, because feelings like that is too aery, too impermanent ……I don't want to lose!Also lose not to rise ……looking at the sedate and quiet and asleep beautiful friendship, you really can hardly miss her for the female evil head that on every occasion will get savage, probably also only you would feel that she have thus lovely side when she falls asleep.
"Sleep~~~~Sleep~~~~After waking up you will discover you love of however is your illusion just ……with your condition you can get more better ……"put she at bed up empress I rightwards at her flank say.Don't know when I have already deeply slept.
Have already belonged to the end in autumn now, can also feel a repeatedly cold idea on the morning in Ma Lai's college.
"H'm~~~~"A burst of bise once blows the beautiful friendship of window way tiny feeling cold idea by dint of the instinct depended toward the warm place past.Repeatedly the warm spreads, the beautiful friendship felt a repeatedly hard speech of relaxed beg for a way:"Very comfortable felling, very comfortable flavor ……" but beautiful graceful and suddenly detect"H'm~~~~Not to,cnn!!When there is the couch pillow to will have fever on my bed??Yi??This has is what??Very hard~~~~"But the beautiful friendship didn't open eyes to up and down grope for.
Moan voice that suddenly hears "H'm~~~", she fiercely opens eyes ……
"~~~~"The beautiful friendship sent out her that surprised world, the screech of Qi ghost absolute being ……
"Is alas~~~~Still let to make people sleep not?"I wake up with a start a complaint way.
"You ……you how on my bed?"Beautiful friendship concussion of call way, the degree seeing her excited greatly has to tore fragment of impulse.
"~~~~Teacher, before you talk can first I release ……"I look like painful again enjoy of moan way.
"!!"The beautiful friendship just discovers that'very hard'the thing is incredibly my XX!!Beautiful friendship's screaming to hurriedly let go of and then seem what to take is just out of the oven of iron ……
The "you this animals not as incredibly as thing …… incredibly ……" beautiful friendship points at me red saying of eyes concussion.
"Stop!!Teacher, pleasing see clear this is a whose room to say again good?"I loudly of roar a way.The beautiful friendship was lived for earthquake by my roaring cry, she at right saw result however discover that this isn't her room, very confused in the room, even the front door is also missing ……
The "this is you ……" beautiful friendship points at me to say,Facebook.
"……" I ordered to nod to mean yes.
"Your this Yin thief!!Incredibly drag along me to yours ……"beautiful friendship again the work had eyes beginning entertain foolish ideas.
"Stop~~~~Please, all is that you wide awake a little not very good?You the matters last night all to forget?"I shout to stop right away, who know that her meeting can't mistake I give° her that that but begin to chop down to die me?
"Last night??"Beautiful Ya Zhi feels repeatedly a headache, concerning last night of is really could not recall.
"Teacher, you last night got an ether crest greatly inebriated came back behind give°ed the front door of my room chopped down fragment ……" first'the bad person sued in court first'anyway she what also recorded not to get up Xi Xi~~~~
"BE?"The one disorder in beautiful Ya Nao to own of'break a door but go into'true nothing important impression.
"You want this house inside who still have so'violent'of strength?"I induce her and make her believe this is she does'good matter',google!!
"This pours is also ……but I guard a gate to chop down lousy want to do what?"Beautiful graceful mumbling way.
"Blare~~~~Teacher, you have to violate me~~~~"My artificial tears writes.
"What?"The beautiful graceful voice is unnatural to heat up.
"Spare no effort holdout at me so much …… just protect mine' place the male's body' ……"
"How may?"The beautiful friendship looking at me to say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论