2012年11月23日星期五

cnn ain how does the mee

The exultation drives boat to open to us.
Just on arriving at a near front, be saw pure on a ship of mirage, the facial expression all seems to be a bit difficult to see, because they knew, using what to cheat was to go impassability.
Once 3 people arrive on board and fix Luo to speak up first, he way:"Welcome to go aboard, I introduce myself first, I named to fix Luo, and this is the purple my eldest brother Xia."
The 3 people favour returns to gift to say:"Thanks, I am strict east, I am at hand right of is my two younger brothers, call strict west, the left side this is my three younger brothers, strict north."
Fix a Luo cachinnation way:"Ha ha …… come, meet is decree by destiny, please, I this has tea and drinks entertainment."
Fix Luo and conjectured a 3 people a short while way:"You and the business of mirage we temporary don't lift, please come up, mainly is that I occupy to want to seek you.
Oh, come, drink cup tea first the solution quench thirst, again continue to talk."
Fix Luo hence all pour a cup tea for three people the way is again:"This is the good tea of the best, I promise your whole liveses have never drunk so good tea and pleased ……"
Three people together say voice, just pick up tea to smell, strict east not way felt deeply about by must:"Good tea, only this tea joss-stick can make people deeply infatuate with."
The strict north drank a , also not from must connect a great way:"Good tea, good tea, ……is really good tea, have no words to say, this is really the good tea that I have never drunk during a lifetime, dare to ask you this tea from since then, why do we have never heard of it,google?"
Fix Luo to say with smile:"This tea you are certainly to have never heard, because this tea is what I take from the world of outside come in."
Fix Luo to point a he or she again, then point a mirage to say again:"I am similar to him, from the outside world come of fix a person."
Is strict once the east listen to, double the eye Be cold to give or get an electric shock the way of one Shan:"Say so ……you are to want be successful in career for mirage?"
Fix Luo still a don't think the facial expression of idea, say with smile:"Ha ha ……you really is ……I seek the matter that you come to have nothing to do with him, I have already once said, prosperous I occupy and seek you to discuss."
Strict east but ignore, but is staring at a ship to keep seeing.
Finally he lead good long time just way:"I don't know you, I have what talk so much of, however, if you would like to dedicate this ship to the king, probably we can also talk ascend on talking, perhaps I can also fight for some welfares for you."
Fix Luo is still an all inattentive way at 1:00:"The business of ship hereafter say again, I what to want to talk is a fairy stone, I this has plenty of a fairy stone, while I hear you have a crystal dollar, there is even also absolute being to be crystal.
My purpose is easy, be want to do a business with your king, with the fairy stone exchange your crystal dollars is as crystal as absolute being."
The strict east is cold cold a say with smile:"Seeing you is newcomers, and I, give you an advice, never talk a condition with our king, otherwise, you were to just can not pass with yourselveses."
Fixed Luo to listen to smile more happy way:"That I appreciate your advice first, only in addition to trading, other of I am all uninterested.
What about ship, can't give your king as well, however, if which day I can leave a month sea of time, probably I will consider consideration."
The strict east keeps to straightly looking at to fix Luo good short while, just way:"See come out, you are also the person who useds to see a big condition, just I still keep wanting to receive to advise you, situation not from person.
To know here ……we are host, and the fairy stone taken by you, would like to would not like to let it be must hand in sooner or later as well no matter.
If order on one's own initiative, the king also makes you leave pretty much of a self-use, not, result can be similar to mirage, can flee from home at the outside.
Certainly, you have the relation of this ship, day also the bitterness don't arrive where go to, just have this necessity to leave a group of lives?"
Fix Luo to easily drink tea, smile don't smile of looking at strict east, way:"Kill people,Facebook, probably you are a good hand, persuasion person ……I have to say, you still really differed a grade."
The strict east doesn't deny as well of way:"This I admit, I know more, with our 3 people's real strenght is what then not you, but ……Wang Ming also had to give offense to in the body, after returning to at least can't come to a criminal charges."
Fix Luo comprehends of way:"I can understand, just I also want to show you one thing, after once seeing, you decide again to want not want to begin also not late."
Strict east not from must curiously ask a way:"Is what things?"
Fix Luo to again take out that laser gun, towarded islet for 3 people to come to press the button on the gun, the immediately a laser keeps shooting but, give° a megalith of islet to project a hole.
Strict east three brotherses lookinging at is still emitting smoke of rock, all drive shocked arrive the situation of cold sweat direct current.
Good long time, the strict east just returns to absolute being to come to way:"You say of to, is to need not begin, with this thing within your hand hard anti-, our 3 people connects a little animals all rather, alas ……let it be, I inform for you."
Eyes of strict north still keep having never left to fix the laser gun in the Luo's hand and ask a way:"Excuse me, , on the your hand of ……is this what things?"
Fix Luo to raise the laser gun in the hand to hand over to strict north, way:"This calls laser gun, is a kind of very terrible weapon, certainly, also only at then I can use."
This words a say the mirage of letting one side just lets go of heart, just but frighten he well greatly a jump.
Fix Luo at this time again way:"Oh ……forgot to say, this trifle I still have, and not only 1."
Fix Luo the of course not care, the weapon of bright star only gets the talented person of permission to use, and the outsider can never use.
The strict north knows that what this is warning him to have to think a head, hence way:"I understand, don't have confidence, you again how does the meeting hand over to me this kind of thing?"
3 people spread to see a good half-day and also studied good short while, is a lane don't understand this exactly is what trifle.
They finally have to return the gun to fix Luo's way:"Calculate, I think, I am to have no a possible lane understand, or return better to you."
3 people in fact be not don't want to begin,cnn, but always station's I in distances, give their matchless threat, they don't dare to act rashly.
Because also have a weapon for looking exactly alike at me at, but I leave their five Zhangses again, it is apart from, this just makes them law-abiding down.
Fix Luo and take 3 to arrive at a to chase large laser before the gun, fix Luo to manipulate a laser gun, towarded islet to shoot one gun.
In this a laser and hand of obviously is completely different, this kind of large laser gun, the light beam projecting compares handy of big a hundredfold is or so, simply give° the megalith on the island to cut in half.
Fix Luo to point at a large laser gun, way:"Its power, you are to see, but this return this laser gun just pretty much of an of power.
So return to remember to advise your king more, don't play Yin with me, not, don't blame me will he the whole Kingdom to put out."
Fix Luo to stick out or so reel of index finger, evil say with smile:"Still have, I want to remind you, my this person is to suit the action to the word, 10,001,00= want to remember me of words, don't by that time blame me don't remind you."
Fix smiling of Luo, smile three is all drizzle in publics, also understanding to fix Luo will never be a good people.
Strict east immediately polite time way:"If you trust, I will remember you, absolutely can't forget."
The strict west had never opened mouth says at this time:"Usually, I still think that we have been enough malicious of, but in front of you, I have to admit, you this fixs Luo and just go together with ascend this malicious word."
Fix once Luo's facial expression change and become malicious and brutal to ask strict west of way:"Is what you said this appearance?"
Strict east three brotherses immediately frighten connect to back several steps, shiver to tremble of pointing at and fixing Luo, way:"You ……you ……how do you want?"
Fix Luo to immediately change to return to very evil smiling face again, way:"Be free, come, drink tea."
"Be free and drink tea" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论