2012年11月23日星期五

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com rigin all annex an a

You live longer than other peoplely, what enemies all report.
Took leave Shaolin Temple,Beats by Dre Just Beats, depressed of come back, suddenly think of oneself to put haven't seen in the businessman's a lot of Mi books, listen to businessman say to have remnants that chivalrous man goes originally, had been forgetting to take, at this time plot dragon in the sky all already should fill pit all already fill last, in the heart is also have no matter, then sway longly to flow cloud Ge but go.
Just walked into hall.Then see businessman Malaysia gold knife ground sitting to drink tea over there.I strange way:"You are this boy, how each time see you not is drink tea be chat over there?You did that trading company ignore?"
The businessman didn't like spirit of white my one eye, depressed way:"Who say that I all day drink tea chat?Your robbing a ground of medicine last time is to where rob ground?Not just in my trading company?Wasn't me in the trading company now at that time?"
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"The mistake mistakes.Is that I Be getting wronger, to.You say that chivalrous man to go remnants originally?"
Businessman Pa flings out three original.Is cold to hum a way:"Finding out is a , and then accepts two, give you together!"
I simultaneously go all of three chivalrous men academic associations, part oddness of ask a way:"What is the row?How to still have already sold c class the technical ability book of?They don't know that oneself learns?Is being not what everyones can make to 12 a class above technical abilities again really oddness?"
The businessman shakes head a way:"Your boy still doesn't know?Now every chivalrous man ground cripple origin in line.All the nobody can learn and clapped cannot clap as well."
I surprised way:"What is the row?I not is learn quite goodly?"
The businessman shakes head a way:"Where so simple, I estimate, before the nobody tees off this chivalrous man go cripple original, before for you once made chivalrous man go remnants origin, this trifle is the only sex.Heel past that Tu dragon, the first people learned.The others can not learn again, your boy is lucky, and the first was made by you.The players of behind don't want to learn that."
I can not help a surprised whole body cold sweat, way:"The only sex?If that which player made, discovered that oneself can not learn, straight-tempered also hide, don't take out during a lifetime, wasn't that the Kui to die?My this chivalrous man goes also during a lifetime also learn incompletely?"
The businessman shrugs shoulders a way:"Very probably.So you from beg much blessing!I accept a chivalrous man to go now and all tell other people to are task products.If say to is remnants originally, must someone destroys can not."
I thought a to think.Ask a way:"Businessman.You are as the clearest as the mastermind's system understand to the rule of this game.If a player made a chivalrous man to go.Then in about a year not last number, isn't true Xie vegetables?"
The businessman shakes head a way:"This pours need not to worry.Clean up numbered account for mastermind every 3 months, there are three numbered accounts that month didn't be online.The auto breaks all of the products, then becomes a task product etc..So even if there was a player to hide, don't land numbered account for three months, his person still just, but the product all and automatically breaks.Be avoid this circumstance.However in case of meet with to intentionally set against of, an on the lane, don't take out during a lifetime.That you wait to cry,Beats Solo HD."
I thought along while, the Hey Hey said with smile:"Calculate, Be free, even if gather together not and together, I a technical ability empty pack so much technical ability remnants originally, each cripple origin all annex an attribute, even if I wasted this and got so many attributes to order, is also good!"
The businessman nods a way:"You can think so it's very good.To, you made me help you the thing for investigating and had already had news last time."
I a bottom sat down.Stretch hand to take cup, ask a way:"BE what?"
The businessman stretches hand to touch a note from the bosom and read a way:"West the summer Be a to have 129 players to join now.Most well-knownly is a 3 people team, according to calculate is an occupation player, be online time have much of regulation and be online for 14 hours every day, depending on west the summer is an of the task cash award exchange Reminbi, the place name calls in the game are respectively:The childe of the blood, the childe of the sweat and childe money, group not known, technical ability not known."
I read a Dao way:"Blood?Sweat?Money?This is what pell-mell call?Occupation player?
Depending is an of does the task cash award make a living?This is getting more interesting."
The businessman throws the note to me and shakes head a way:"Group and technical ability found out not to come out, they each time act is all ir three people, never want other people's participation, so don't know they exactly how real strenght fighting skill is."
I saw one eye note and stretched hand to ruin.The Hey Hey says with smile:"Their three people has a kind of strange strategies.Read in is three just the formula for incantation of , but will never be three just."
Businessman strange way:"You how can anyone know they be not three just?"
I shake head a way:"Will never be, do you remember 3,000 cavalries?His under charge contains three people, that is real three just, can't be wrong, the effect is totally different."
The businessman nods a way:"Lean on a sky to butcher a dragon to record medium have a words, three swords in Qing Lake, call in of three just directions, but is five lines ofs, a person wants to defend more than a directionses, you say their three meetingses can't in fact use ground is five lines ofs?"
I shake.Order again, say with smile:"Take care of him.Anyway I a recruit to fly the dragon fixs on sky, they obviously led 60 classes.However I have absolutely to do backing inside the dint.Even if their strategies are again brilliant, inside dint crest motionless I.Or in vain."
The businessman nods to say with smile:"Is that line of, you are much careful by yourself.Leading 60 players now is more and more.Have ability and didn't inside the dint completely is two code matters,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com!"
I despise a way:"Your boy will be tirelessly talkative.Somebody else all more than 60 classes, and you?Or 30 classes?"
The businessman sadly looking at me, depressed way:"How can you see a somebody else like this?You are really that the door sew in see the person see the person flat, I now clearly already 43 classes not very good, front a period of time I am malicious to make people take to do class of ground."
I"surprised Cha" way:"What?You unexpectedly is the Class up to 43 classes?Grandmother bear.Even if you are zero classes, I at kill of district you can also arrive 30 classes for three days, are you unexpectedly still not bashful to say?"
On smiling, businessman's Hey Hey's way:"Get, you liked to fight to get stripe.I like making money, everyone is each to take very just."
I shrug shoulders a way:"Know, to.Sword Ning eyebrow in your house drive after I kidnap, your house said what have no?"
Once the businessman listen to this words and would be spirit not to beat a .Depressed way:"Mama's ground don't say this, say this I have spirit, my old daddy superficially didn't say what, I at the right moment took a girl friend returns to, my old mama but just say with my girl friend what, ask if I sought again small of how do, I girl friend of course not pleasure.Is all what you harm, I the girl friend have already fought with me noisy several days."
I roar with laughter a way:"Yes.Your boy also makes an Arabian nationality at once.Is legal of marry several more wives."
The businessman shakes head a way:"Forget it.I have no you so severe, Su snow in your house month with we how to feel jealous badly the wife and children none of rain.2 can also peaceably get along, I that girl friend was a vinegar altar son, calculated.Have no you that luck.Get, the stem lives!Walk to walk quickly quickly."
I depressed way:"Have you so to your brother-in-law?Some advantages all have no."
The businessman starts to stare eyes, Nu way:"Do you walk or not?Don't walk to believe not to believe my knife to chop down to die you again?"
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Like well, I walked!"
The businessman suddenly thinks of a matter and calls a way:"Feed, see a summer of west there, perhaps occupy!"
I strange way:"Summer of west there?Recruit husband of princess?Falsely the bamboo plot didn't take place and how probably still had a husband of princess plot?"
The businessman shakes head a way:"I don't know as well and always feel that the western summer occupies occurrence, you are anyway carefree is also carefree, see, in case of have an advantage?"
I order, signaled hint to know and turned round to go out.
The summer of west means Chinese history ascends from the party item person between the 1038-1227 A.D. at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论