2012年11月13日星期二

cheap beats by dre e originally is the

.Anxiously ask a way:
"Is what Sir says true?"
I order and say:
"If the world has no company not enrich, emperor can loosen to the restriction for going into business, then collect a certain tax on the businessman, so, world the products everywhere can circulate, the common people life can get an improvement, and imperial government can can also one large sum of revenue from tax."
"I must work well this affair.I want full dynasty cultural object and the masses of people common people of world to all see, I am an enlightened monarch!"
Is full the ambition Chou that Zhu Yi Jun stir up, he starts trying to find solution he how the affair in the future carry on, and I also sought to lend to back out from the eastern warm Ge.
See Zhang Jing whom I come out, stay by the side in the outside hurriedly face to come up, go toward in a make a signal by pursing.Ask a way:
"How is long live Ye?"
I smiled to smile and answered to say:
"Is being much better just preparing the affair of ban on foreign trade."
Zhang Jing hurtles me to raise to have thumb and say with a smile:
"Hou Ye really has yours.This time slave I was to really take you."
I shake, the wry smile says:
"You don't say, I the at the back is still cool now of, however we be the minister son always can not see an emperor keep on drowning like this, luckily the emperor is an enlightened monarch.Otherwise, I am there still have head to talk with grandfather here."
"Say well!"
Zhu Yi Jun's orotund and sudden spread to come over from the behind and returned overdo I see the doorway that Zhu Yi Jun is standing on the eastern warm Ge, I and Zhang Jing hurriedly let ten thousand Li emperors see a gift.
"If isn't that I occupy to order a Sir, perhaps also the this time heartfelt words of out of hearing Sir."
However this time, I feel that my own empress carried on the back to up again immerse cold sweat, oneself luckily talked to stay, otherwise of words perhaps be splash with blood on the spot.
Return to in home from the imperial palace, the next person of in home early have already burned hot water, I take off the dress Shan on the body, this just discovers the personal underwear of oneself unexpectedly has been already soaked through, this enters a temple to be really breathtaking thousand timeses.
City the weather in Peking in this time has been cold, in the house of in home also already has brazier, and Zhu Yi Jun's some kind of confabulations let my circumstance to the city teacher also include some understand.
Although I the in front in ten thousand Li emperors analyze queen mother Lee didn't discard the plan of emperor, can actually have no hundred percent confidence in my heart, although say that at last once having as well between queen mother Lee and I is really intimate to get in touch with, but this chemisette idea exactly how, I always also hard cut and polish, face her I can be very careful to skate over thin ice.
O.K. my there is nearby a Meng hurtling this old bag of wisdom, although it is said Meng's hurtling to talk about resume or ability absolutely can not match with Ping Bao, but foolish in the temple so several years, the Meng is blunt to is also an old loach that is good at acting according to circumstances, at the beginning be see oneself will definitely lose support, so Meng blunt just resigned from to take charge of gift Jian on one's own initiative the Zhang print the job of eunuch, and when I give Li Gao's father and son to go back and forth from it, this just can escape from from that sewage and kept intact a life.
Was blunt the Meng to call to get to den in, I have the affair that the imperial government take place to choice's telling Meng blunt, I with ten thousand Li emperors are in the airtight language in the eastern warm Ge certainly is can not make him be getting more knowing.
Meng after being blunt to finish listenning to my words, tearful in the old eye, he sobs to say:
"At the beginning and first the emperor skeleton didn't be cold, his Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De collaborates with to protect to kick out Gao adult and unexpectedly still needs to depose emperor now, they thus make not just in order to continue to control domestic affairs, the wolf sub- greed, his motive is execrable!"
Of so want to make the Meng blunt to also know this affair, is because Gao Gong is dead now, fore those officials of dynasty in, only Meng blunt ranked high the job that the Zhang of taking charge of the gift Jian prints eunuch before, is hereafter appeared publicly by him to canvass to pull down to protect with Zhang Ju Ya just, quite the cheese however.
I but past make to in astonishment say:
"However I hear to open widely person and grandfather Ping to jointly want to protect an emperor, the Meng is old this says it's perhaps a bit one-sided."
The Meng hurtled to sneer at to say for a while:
"His Ping Bao when had a belly like that to measure, that was a dangerous person.The old Nu sees he not only only want to play with the person of under charge in palm, this time perhaps also want to control an emperor to be also, however on the whole Zhang Ju Ya's just some consciences, know to ask for a favor for emperor."
I sneered at to shake to shake head and said:
"There is conscience that pour isn't definitely!I see this affair is very likely to be what queen mother Lee uses to sound out Zhang Ju Ya to just protect with, perhaps be in consideration of this, so Zhang Ju Ya just would appear publicly to protect an emperor with Ping Bao.The Meng is old you may haven't to know.Was protected by in the temple have come to greatly clean at a time since the emperor had an accident,cheap beats by dre, all beg for an emperor happy that the maid-in-waiting eunuches all met with calamity, now connect emperor's place of Gan pure temple, various take care of brand be replaced more than 20s, begged for the slave that the emperor likes, almost withdraw the Jing is naked light.Sun Hai, guest uses two, be beaten whole body covered with wounds.Transfer under guard a Nanking to act as a clean soldier to go."
The Meng is also blunt to obviously hear this circumstance for the first time, he poured to absorb an one mouthful air conditioner and shockedly said:
"Does his Ping Bao exactly want to do what?The Gan pure temple is the ground of the machine Shu of emperor, all inside wait on is all ordered by emperor Qin.Ping Bao really need to learn that Liu Jin, it flows, he not afraid is excoriated by people of this world."
The seed that sees old grudge has already hurtled in the Meng of sow in the heart, my openings comforts Meng to hurtle severals.Then inquired again some before the old subordinate of high arch, suggested the offense certificate that he should contact those people to collect to protect with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De.
Hide joss-stick Ge have already let to thank Die fairy to be responsible for taking charge of at present now, although she is a gorgeous world-renown world winter plum, however have already early worked behind the scenes as well, just hide at behind take charge of to hide joss-stick the affair of the Ge.That drive I like is real Xie Die Xian's clock if snow then was also arranged by me to hide joss-stick Ge to there be responsible for the business of perfume.
Once the scheming move, I went out to arrive at to hide joss-stick Ge, although say that the outside coldly freezes, however hide joss-stick the misses within Ge a hot wine jade the arm bare, an is dressed in exposed young woman to shuttle in the big hall.Sometimes drive Piao the guest axed oil on the body, also just the smiling of Jiao Chen scold severals.
In be responsible for the big manager taking care of is to know mine, see I arrive at to hide joss-stick Ge, he hurriedly arrives at me.Soft-voiced hello way:
"Landlord, you came."
I took a look surroundings, tiny location nod, H'm a , at last beat to come to grips to shout.
That big manager fore the noodles leads the way and took me to in the small attic of behind, here originally is the place that the month Niang lives, month Niang with me leave city teacher hereafter now presumably thank Die fairy to move to come in.
Before big manager arrives at door, lightly knocked to knock door, received to say:
"Shopkeeper, the landlord came."
Spread the voice of a burst of Xi Xi shuttle shuttle from the house, the close behind door opened, the noodles of Xie Die Xian's surprise permits to appear at my in front.
"You next go to, don't make people bother."
Thank Die fairy to order big servant to say.
However immediately after she tooks a look Wu Tang whom I after death have been having no speech, the sudden opens mouth to say again:
"Eldest brother Wu, you also stop for rest for a while, let old Chen seek a beautiful miss for you to wait upon, the master has my a person here enough."
"This ……" Wu Tang tooks a look me, a bit hesitant in the vision.
Be used as a men, I know Wu Tang's viewpoint naturally, however because of task in the body, he doesn't dare to easily leave.
I say with a smile:
"Be free, here can't someone dare to cause trouble."
Wait Wu Tang to leave, Xie Die Xian the slightest doesn't avoid suspicion of came forward Wan to live my arm, the full double of Feng pressed on the arm, let my heart in not from on concussing, smiled to smile, but didn't also say what, seem from on knowing, Xie Die Xian is seducing me, I have already become accustomed to as well.The various female of in home to I and thank an of Die fairy of this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论