2012年11月13日星期二

cheap dr dre beats father-in-law's adul

Start in of goose Chinese brush-pen, my activity for a while because is long and sit but some aching muscles are the grass diagram that I row out according to the theater decoration known by I on the table, the general assembly of the winter plum will be holding in the place like this when the time comes.
According to my order, the thou uses oneself's person's vein in the city teacher first in response to the spring and strongly publicizees the affair of winter plum general assembly, because front my influence of that"joss-stick car beauty" hasn't passed by and publicizee of the affair make progress very smoothly, Huai tree beard together a few city teacher the famous brothel has already meant to take part in a game of will, have already hidden as well naturally among them joss-stick Ge.
The door is suddenly pushed away, followed reputation to go to,cheap dr dre beats, but I see if the orchid is standing on the doorway, while Liu develop then station at her after death.
I stand up hello to say:
"If orchid, father-in-law's adult, how did you come?"
If the eye socket of orchid's being very red, seeming is to just once cry.She says after seeing me:
"Is mutually male, my daddy has been already promised and mutually the deciliter conducted nautical business."
I moved into vision Liu develop, obviously this affair is if the request of orchid, Liu develops strong say with a smile:
"I also thought for a while, what wise son-in-law says had much very big advantage to us, so I let the orchid son take me, and the wise son-in-law negotiates for a while."
My light on smiling, the openings says:
"Religious leader Liu, I do business what to pay attention to is your feeling my wish, two days ago, religious leader you still different idea, but this promised ground so simply, I saw to be an orchid son, she begged yours?However I have already changed idea, I have already decided machine with Buddha Lang the person cooperate, so say and expensive teach the affair of cooperation to still keep forgetting about it, in case you are worried that I collaborate with other people to intent and frame up you again!"
Hear me the slightest and Don't mention it call religious leader Liu.If the face of the orchid up immediately changed, listen to I finish saying these, she is worried ground of to say:
"Is mutually male ……"
I stared her one eye and said:
"The man's affair, the woman is little to participate!You seek your elder sister of Feng Luan, she occupies and seeks you.I with father-in-law well talk for a while."
Hear I say this, if although the orchid is some not trust, but finally still obey of leave, she low voice instruct Liu to develop:
"Dad, mutually Mr. can't harm ours.You discuss well with him."
"I knew."Liu develops to decline to comment of say.
Wait if after orchid walk, I point the chair of part to say with the finger:
"Please sit down, father-in-law's adult."
Liu develops to sit at chair top, but keep silence, just have been lookinging at me.Just ask a way later on:
"The orchid son begs me to do business together and say that you can't harm me with you."
I am one stand hands, looking at Liu to develop to say with a smile:
"Father-in-law's adult you think is your that sun and moon absolute being's teaching worth my beginning?"
Liu's developing the contempt to me don't get angry and just continue to say:
"However as I see it.You can have enemy with the grandson who assist Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De of head, and you recently still have to offense Wang Jia, asked for the trouble of whole body."
My station is started and speaks slowly a way:
"Father-in-law adult to the my son-in-law understands of still pretty exhaustive of, that father-in-law's adult you think your that sun and moon absolute being teaches medium have where worth do I harm you?Is afraid that I let you does the person assassinate Zhang Ju Ya just?I haven't so excited!Say Shaolin Temple again and then with what make me harm you?I am a businessman of orthodox school, have no a gainful affair, I absolutely can't do, as for river's lake, all people are all similar in my eyes, only have an useful and useless cent."
"You seem to despise river lake middleman."Liu develops to lightly say.
I shake and say with a smile:
"The lake person of river has how?As usual earn money to have a meal, came him in winter as usual cold, in my eyes river lake middleman, just also good, evil also good, is all similar, but father-in-law adult sun and moon the absolute being teach, to my son-in-law, with once Shaolin Temple see colleague, the business of overseas is needed those people of father-in-law's under charge to participate in, I don't want to let those Buddha Lang machine the person is from the middle Zheng 1."
"But if and Japanese invaders merchant words, let those knew from the chivalrous person of life, be not even want to do an article on this!"
I looking at Liu to develop and ask a way:
"Forgive my son-in-law to keep speech, father-in-law's adult thinks how is the fame that sun and moon absolute being teaches?"
Liu develops just cold hum a , but don't answer, I immediately after said:
"The fame that the sun and moon absolute being teaches is original how don't like, besides we are to trade, not collaborate with Japanese invaders with person of Wo, this is basically different, and we return with Luzon merchant!If orchid and all of green jade lotuses are my wives, I don't hope because of father generation group of of the gratitude and grudge make them have any misunderstanding.As I see it the ancient father-in-law also make the business of raw silk, if say father-in-law's adult, if you don't trust, do you why not talk with him for a while, in this way not only only can let the saint teach much a source of income, in case those months believe in of the pupil work as a prostitute according to building, can also mollify the relation of Shaolin Temple."
Liu develops to listen to me after finishing saying deliberate for a while, the noodles permits already not just the dark of that sort, he looking at me to say:
"You say of the affair, I consider again for a while, as for with the affair of Xing Gu's cooperation, I see still never mind."
Now that Liu developed to promise my consideration sea business cooperation of affair, I know that this affair contains drama, as for the affair cooperated in response to the spring with thou, he doesn't promise doesn't matter also, the all things doesn't all impossibly accomplish in one move.
After developing Liu to send to walk, I sit at chair top, in the heart but some isn't a taste, Liu develops to promise so to heart's content this time, most likely for the sake of oneself's daughter's happiness, fear me to blame on a third party in if the body of orchid up, and if the orchid piteously entreats and against will just promise.
Develop at Liu of in the eye, am I such a person?Thought of in my heart, however this problem can not ask him, either, still can suppress in own in the mind.
Day and night alternative, two father-in-law adults arrived my country villa to live after four days and had already finally left.The result of affair is satisfaction of everybody concerned, Liu's developing has already promised as well with the affair that I cooperate, while the city teacher has already had several brothels to register to participate in a winter plum general assembly here and establishes to also haven't small result at the registering of other parts of country point.
Because get along with down for several days, Liu develops and thou in response to spring two people's of the antinomy seem to be already to mollify a lot, don't seem to be just to start that sort give tit for tat, I don't know that this in the center has me how much achievement, also or 2 is for doing drama to let us see.
Arrange the affairs of capital city all appropriate after, I also leave three days later and rushed through into in response to the sky in two father-in-law's adults, this day exactly at the beginning of March a, the smoke take the Yang state in March, is exactly the good time for playing, however I have already started for the sake of the fame and wealth but rush about.
From agreeable sky of take the wagon to in response to the sky, walk the words of officer's way generally have to be 67, however because the horse pulling cart is good Ju in Western Regions that Tan Lun sends to me, can easily arrive to for original five days, but because on the road there is no landscape to be seen, so sped speed.
When the fourth day evening of time, my wagon has already arrived distance in response to the sky shortage 100 inside of place.Have been completely black down in the car compartment, I uncover car Lian to say to Wu Tang:
"Wu Tang, the color of the sky also late, I see us today are to could not rush through in response to the sky and sought a place to stop for rest to calculate for a while and take a break in the evening, the clear son goes into the city again in the morning."
"Return to master, front not far have a courier station, you see us is not is go to in stop for rest for a while."
I order and say:
"We returned to this place again, to, does the guy of that system leave Buddhist prayer beads still stay?"
Wu Tang Wei is tiny on smiling, say:
"Smallly still think master he this Chi son to forget, that guy is closed at an islet top of the south, want the next stem to live every day, hear that guy lives now of still pretty have fun."
Chapter 237 courier station fortune upon

I order to instruct to say:
"That guy was optimistic about for me, perhaps what affair will use top, protects into although the affair of dedicating the leave Buddhist prayer beads says a quilt he to press down, but queen mother Lee there can who also say to prohibit, perhaps Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论