2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre the affair that the

Yao power of memory really disgraces with you to five.
The little police packs a mold to do kind ground to take out hand written record and towards me to say:"Just that the spot of the eyes show a witness to receive although Sir and Ms. Ping mean to have already seen be massacred person, Qian Kai, is at and injured white he or she in the quarrel of the Ling carelessly sink into a building crest,did not please go to police station first to do a detailed record and survey with us before carrying on formal hand written record at them."
I sneered at to order to nod and wished you to say what be what, however the at heart suddenly feel very by luck, receive soldier and white Ling incredibly who didn't take notice of in fact Qian Kai so fall to come downstairs bottom, completely is that I suddenly deliver dint to.Even I by myself now don't know as well at that time how can how come out so terrible mind and Be paid to action.
Did I incredibly kill Qian Kai?This matter son I until also feel unimaginable now.Will I occupy?I don't know.
When I am about to lower the head to drill into a police car, suddenly hear someone calling me:"The Teng text is handsome!"
I am in an absent sort of way some along with voice of the source become overdo to go, the reporter who sees a lot of outside the door to round a view and citizen win, there is a woman putting out strength ground beckoning with the hand to me.This woman noodles permits Jiao well, the occupation beautiful person's foppery.But is that I acquaint with again however, have the girl reporter that twice once got in touch with Lin Yang before or after.
A little bit faint in my heart, why every life rise and fall, all having this woman the witness is at the momentary.Finally, I was strong to extrude one silk is some bitter and astringent smiling faces, flick to wave hand to her, drill into a police car.Listens to Lin Yang calling a way:"Turn head me to contact you!"
I lightly vomited tone and wondered and sought me dry what, isn't just your news.
This isn't the door that I enter a police station for the first time, but feel feel like that separating a life time is general, I once thought that my future would also spend in this kind of place, but life ……
Inside in the police station, I wait for along while just someone come to receive me, the comer is a youth criminal police, listen to the other people call him as small farmland, I for the time being call his farmland police officer.
The person of farmland police officer is still pretty friendly, touch a smoke saying to me:"Smoke not?"
I ordered to nod and once connected his hair comes over of smoke, smile to hope to watch from a distance him, say ashamed, have no fire!
Once the farmland police officer Hey Hey smile and throw intemperate machine, the pen of Tan Xin in hand lightly on turning, say:"You describe affair from beginning to end for a while, possibly in detail some, none of each detail wants to pass."
I deeply absorbed one mouthful smoke and related once after slowly going to the whole affair formerly, certainly, in the business guild of beat to hit to start and then never mind with me finally.
The farmland police officer part record simultaneously asks a way:"You and injured white Ling is what relate to?"
I hesitated a short while and said:"Be regarded as a friend."
The farmland police officer is some to ambiguously hope my one eye, said with smile:" So simple?"
I ordered to nod and counter-questioned:"She is what person you should know, can I have what relation with her?"
Farmland police officer mouth lightly Du for a while, cloudy a smile:"She is what person ask you with me and she of the relation nothing important contact and please according to solid answer good."
OK, I ordered to nod and said:"Is relation of very common friend!"
"The so common friend relates to, does she how can make you accompany her to have a miscarriage?"The farmland police officer seems to be already to know that the white Ling does the affair that the medicine flows through a hospital.
I sighed tone and said:"This I how can anyone know, I also really feel suspicious by myself, or her male friend seldom, however is concrete of you must ask her to just go!"
"Are you an under charge work in the dead, Qian Kai, ?"
H'm, be regarded as!Be responsible for helping him the city for managing to hope a month, however time isn't long, also these two matters in months, and because the city that hopes a month repairs of cause, can say what have never done as well.
The farmland police officer is raised head, cautiously saw my one eye and said:"You and the dead, Qian Kai,'s, have what observe a festival?"
My heart descend some falsely, still strong pack dispassion, shook to shake head, say:"I work in his company,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, how can and superior take place antinomy!"
The farmland police officer sneers at to hope me and says:"Please don't tell a lie, one of your word is a , will be recorded down, as we know, Qian Kai's subordinate Fu Chen and several present individuals all once said at that time you ever once had with Qian Kai private top of observe a festival, and with injured white Ling relevant."
No wonder that drag along so long just come to review me, originally and all just is a Xun to ask Fu Chen them to go.I shouted long spirit and said:"In fact also the nothing important was stronger than stanza too much, before just having not coming yet company, strangely fits descended to once take place to argue with him at one wife and children bar at a time."At that moment I in beginning in the bar met white Ling and Qian Kai's business to re- describe for a while, wonder in the heart even if I don't say, Fu Chen they will also say, rather and completely give one Be getting better.
Farmland police officer part reporter, once the Hey ground smile and say:"Can not tell you still pretty can beat of ah?No wonder that Qian Kai although the Kui that ate you incredibly will recruit you to enter his company as well."
I the embarrassed location nod and say there, is also a battle a little bit young.
Farmland police officer sneer:"Is all understand person, don't stir, Qian Kai does what matter of, we are all understand.He favors you, not just because of favoring you this.I say of to?"
I have no speech with rightness.Flank another little police as well sneers at and says at this time:"The just so-called bad person always has a sky to punish, this kind of person died what a suck!He died we will easily order, this not the business guild was the affair for hitting the day before yesterday ……"
In my heart on fearing to, the farmland police officer has already given that little police's a look in the eyes, live his words, light way:"Also the nothing important is easy, this site re- marks out boundary and always want to re- disorder a long."
By this time the telephone on the table suddenly rang, the farmland police officer answers a telephone come in response to the way:"BE, bureau chief!What?Wind up a lawsuit?"
Don't know in telephone at say what, the farmland police officer seems to have a little difficult location nod, say:"That is all right!"
Let go of telephone, the farmland police officer seems to have a little depressed appearance and hope to watch from a distance a house inside of public, once the Yu Yu smile and say, up said, this in advance put.
The all strange tunnel of other polices in the house:"Can't, what all need not investigate?"
Helplessly the farmland police officer Song shrugs shoulders and say is not, top of meaning.Then hope toward my way:"You see to have what want to add, if have no in this record the last label is next and then can walk first, however during survey, please keep cellular phone inauguration, and please don't leave A City, we will according to survey of the progress contact yours at any time."
While once connecting the pen that he passes, just and simultaneously seeing the record contents preparing to want a signing, I suddenly hear outside the door clamor, sees the door being pushed away, hurtling to come in a police-woman, towarding a farmland police officer way:"I say a small farmland, you what is the row, I this examination reports haven't done out, how hear that you are about to wind up a lawsuit?"
I feel this voice seem to be a little bit to acquaint with, not from just a little raise bottom.
Is dizzy!Sees blunt incoming of the police-woman clear Mou 晧 Chi, and that gentle and soft and cultured shape once compared in the campus, she who put on Jing to take was more even to add some heroic spirits now.Once won the government at letting for of the shell son-campus queen of dumping together thought Bei.Say as small 4, the shell son is completely different from them, basically have no call to basic apprentice what, direct entered a city bureau.
This surprised no trivial matter, I am hurriedly lowly to come the head, although with shell son the nothing important deeply hand over, just in one section the public lesson and ground once saw several side, although I believe with me this common of not ability again common shape she should early forget, in case of be recognized out isn't what good matter.
What about farmland police officer open a mouth, hoped shell son to helplessly smile to smile, say:"This matter that doesn't close us again I say beauty, , all of us are some small potatoes, top call how do how do, besides I see this legal case a nothing important also review so much of, say can say that money Kai damns as well."
Another little police should also track:"Be, originally was a piece again clear however of case Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论